Monday, September 22, 2008

Fall Fair and Mission Sneak Peek


Hey penguins that go on Club Penguin!

Today I will show you one of the games that you will see in the Fall Fair coming up very soon.
This game is called the Puffle Paddle.


Also there is a new mission coming soon. To be a Secret Agent you must be at least 30 days old.
Then click the golden M badge at the right corner of your screen and you will take a test. Here are the quiz answers:

Honest
Being Mean or Rude
Saying Their address
I Want To Keep Club Penguin Safe
I Want To Help Other Penguins


Here's the mission sneak peek:
I can't wait!

Until Next Time,

Waddle On!

No comments:

WHO'S AMONG US?

Shortcut to Club Penguin

Club Penguin - Waddle around and meet new friends!

Pork And Beans

Sing Along To Pork And Beans

I'm The Only One

Sing Along To I'm The Only One