Thursday, October 9, 2008

Postcard From G and More Info



Hi Penguins!
Today I got a postcard from G!

This is what it says:

"You are being called in for a special assinment please report to HQ as soon as possible."

So I reported to the HQ like G told me. G was probably trying to remind me about the new mission.

Anyway, Space Adventure Planet Y
came out today it is AWESOME! This is not me but this costume looks really cool!

Newspaper info:

October24 - Happy Anniversary Club Penguin!
October 10 - Space Adventure Planet Y
October 17 - Halloween Igloos and Upgrades and Igloo Decorating Contest!

NEXT PIN HIDDEN ON OCTOBER 10th!

The new pin is a Microscope. It is at the Sport Shop.

<----- That's all for today! Until Next Time, Waddle On!

No comments:

WHO'S AMONG US?

Shortcut to Club Penguin

Club Penguin - Waddle around and meet new friends!

Pork And Beans

Sing Along To Pork And Beans

I'm The Only One

Sing Along To I'm The Only One