Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Sorry!

Hey guys!

Sorry again.. I had a lot of projects that were due, but I handed them all in so I can get back on track again!

(I will be blogging more lately because I do not have anything due now)

There is going to be a new game for member ninjas!!!

The new pin is a sled and it is located at the Mountain until November 19.

New Clothing Catalog... Check it out!!

New play at the Stage! It is called Norman Swarm Has Been Transformed!!

New Newspaper with a new TOP SECRET tip!



DEVON AND JONATHON BOTH TURNED 1000 DAYS OLD!!!!

(1036 TO BE EXACT!!)

I think they are REALLY rare now!!!!



Next blog post will probably be tomorrow with hopefully the new Better Igloos Catalog cheats and more things like that.

Waddle On!
-Sara J

No comments:

WHO'S AMONG US?

Shortcut to Club Penguin

Club Penguin - Waddle around and meet new friends!

Pork And Beans

Sing Along To Pork And Beans

I'm The Only One

Sing Along To I'm The Only One