Monday, August 4, 2008

Close Call... And Other News

Hi everyone. Just now, I had an extremely close call with my blog. It wouldn't let me sign in and all of my posts had been deleted. Luckily, I knew it was from the stupid layout I tried to put on it, so I found that my computer remembered when I was doing something in formatting, so I went there and was able to change the layout.

In other CP news, the Penguin Band has one more day before they have to leave. Rockhopper will be coming soon and tomorrow, the Aqua Grabber level will be tested by you. Some cream soda was spilled and you need to clean it up. There is a big green blowfish that may make you lose air, but no one can be sure. All we know is that it starts tomorrow.

No comments:

WHO'S AMONG US?

Shortcut to Club Penguin

Club Penguin - Waddle around and meet new friends!

Pork And Beans

Sing Along To Pork And Beans

I'm The Only One

Sing Along To I'm The Only One