Thursday, August 21, 2008

Newspaper Info And Other News

Hi people! Okay, so the Penguin Games starts tomorrow (August 22-26) and everyone is ready for them. Club Penguin mentioned that there would be excitement, but we would have to work for it. I'm ninety nine percent sure that there will be at least one free item.

Here is the upcoming events schedule:

August 28- The Penguin Times celebrates its' 150'th paper.
August 29- New Pin Hidden.
August 29- New Furniture Catalog.
September 5- New Wig Catalog.
September 5- New Clothing Catalog.

ATTENTION ALL:

TOMORROW (AUGUST 22) I WILL NOT BE HERE TO WRITE ABOUT THE PENGUIN GAMES. I WILL BE AT THE BEACH. I WILL BE GONE ALL DAY BUT I WILL RETURN ON THE 23RD. I APOLOGIZE FOR NOT HAVING MY GOING AWAY WIDGET RECORD THIS TRIP, BUT I WILL ONLY BE GONE FOR A DAY.

No comments:

WHO'S AMONG US?

Shortcut to Club Penguin

Club Penguin - Waddle around and meet new friends!

Pork And Beans

Sing Along To Pork And Beans

I'm The Only One

Sing Along To I'm The Only One