Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Furniture Catalog Cheats!

Hey Penguins!
I have the furniture catalog cheats here!
Sorry I couldn't take pictures.
The thing is I got a new computer and I still have to download the software, but I will get pictures for you soon!

So anyway, here are the cheats!

On the first page,
click on the Bamboo Torch flame and you will find a LCD TV for 2500.

On the third page,
click on the Medieval Banner and you will find a Penguin Knight Sculpture for 900 coins.

On the fourth page,
click on the Poodle Plant and you will find a Wheelbarrow for 480 coins.

On the fifth page,
click on the second Corn Stalk and you will find a Picket Fence for 100 coins.

Thanks for stopping by!
Waddle On!

No comments:

WHO'S AMONG US?

Shortcut to Club Penguin

Club Penguin - Waddle around and meet new friends!

Pork And Beans

Sing Along To Pork And Beans

I'm The Only One

Sing Along To I'm The Only One