Wednesday, June 24, 2009

New Pin and More!

Hey Penguins!
There is a new pin out and it is a Watermelon. You can find this pin at the Lighthouse.
Also on Friday, new music for DJ3K is coming out, but it is only for members. There is going to be a special catalog that members can purchase music from and take it right into the game.
There is going to be new music for the Igloos also and I will get you more information on that when the music comes out.
Thanks to our newest penguin who wants to become famous, Doaner8! I will get you more information on her when we meet up somewhere and I can take some pictures of her and make a post all about Doaner.
Thanks again, Doaner!

Waddle On!!



No comments:

WHO'S AMONG US?

Shortcut to Club Penguin

Club Penguin - Waddle around and meet new friends!

Pork And Beans

Sing Along To Pork And Beans

I'm The Only One

Sing Along To I'm The Only One