Saturday, August 8, 2009

Important News!!

Hey Penguins!
I have some important news for all of you. I am going on a trip to the Poconos on Sunday, August 9 till Thursday, August 13. So if you are wondering why I won't be posting for 5 days, that is because I am in the Poconos. Today I am going to try to get a lot of news out for you because I am leaving tomorrow.

The winning item that will be featured in the September Better Igloos is the ..... Green Puffle Beanbag Chair!!

On August 21 to September 10, there will be an Underwater Adventure! For more information, look in the new Penguin Times.

The Sailboat Pin is hidden in the Coffee Shop just in case you didn't get it yet!
It is hidden until August 13!

Yesterday the new Penguin Style catalog came out and there is really cool things in it like the Aqua Blue penguin color, The Splatter T-Shirt, and Flight Gear!! Make sure to check those out!

Just in case you don't know, there will be a new party starting August 14. What do you think it is going to be about?

There is new igloo music for all of the members. Make sure to check that out too!


Make sure to let us know what you think!!

Until Next Time,
Waddle On!

No comments:

WHO'S AMONG US?

Shortcut to Club Penguin

Club Penguin - Waddle around and meet new friends!

Pork And Beans

Sing Along To Pork And Beans

I'm The Only One

Sing Along To I'm The Only One