Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Party Extended and More!

Hey Everyone!
I am back from my trip and I have some news to tell you.
The Club Penguin Team said that the Festival of Flight will continue until August 20!

The new pin is a Sand Castle and it s located in the Cave.

There is a Balloon Ride for members at the Forest. It takes you up to a secret room and you get to pick up a free Jet Pack.

Don't forget to pick up your Green Propeller Cap at the Plaza!!

Aunt Arctic published her 200 Penguin Times issue last week!!




August 21 to September 17 - New Better Igloos Catalog

August 21 to September 10 - Underwater Adventure at the Stage


Enjoy the Party!

Until Next Time,
Waddle On!

No comments:

WHO'S AMONG US?

Shortcut to Club Penguin

Club Penguin - Waddle around and meet new friends!

Pork And Beans

Sing Along To Pork And Beans

I'm The Only One

Sing Along To I'm The Only One