Wednesday, September 2, 2009

The Fair And More!

Hey Everyone!
Sorry I wasn't posting for awhile. I was on vacation at the Beach and I couldn't tell you because it was a surprise! But, I have very exciting news!

The new sports catalog came out already. Check it out!
New Penguin Style coming out on September 4 until October 1.
The Penguins that Time Forgot play coming back on September 11 until October 8.

NEW PIN HIDDEN UNTIL AUGUST 27.
The new pin is a Koi Fish. Again, it is hidden until August 27.

Also, make sure to read the Club Penguin Blog and decide which Halloween background is your favorite!!

Happy Waddling!

No comments:

WHO'S AMONG US?

Shortcut to Club Penguin

Club Penguin - Waddle around and meet new friends!

Pork And Beans

Sing Along To Pork And Beans

I'm The Only One

Sing Along To I'm The Only One