Thursday, July 10, 2008

Major Bugs Interfere With Timing of New Features

Hi everyone. Instead of writing about the new features that were supposed to come out today, I have to tell you some bad news. The CPIP team encountered a few major bugs that will take days to fix. The new features will not be available to the website until Monday or Tuesday of next week. Since I don't have anything super spectacular to write about, I'll do some cheats.

July Clothing Catalog:

The viking helmet is on the Elvis costume.
The diver's helmet is on the middle of the diver costume
The crystal staff from the medieval party is on the green princess hat
The necktie that looks like swiss cheese is on the green rubber boots.

Pin:
Firecracker pin=LAST MINUTE. MUST GET TODAY OR YOU WILL MISS IT
is in the cove on the red and yellow umbrella

That's all I have for today. I'll give you the latest info on everything tomorrow.

No comments:

WHO'S AMONG US?

Shortcut to Club Penguin

Club Penguin - Waddle around and meet new friends!

Pork And Beans

Sing Along To Pork And Beans

I'm The Only One

Sing Along To I'm The Only One