Friday, July 11, 2008

A Mistake And Some Cheats

Hi everybody. I had a little mistake in the pin category when I blogged yesterday. I said it would be gone today, but you still have another week to get it. Here are the June Sports Catalog cheats:

Cleats: Click on the soccer ball
Silver Surfboard-A must for all Catchin' Waves Fans: Go to the surfboard page, click on the surfboard that the penguin is holding once, then click the shell on the ground, and then the starfish on the previous page. He should now be holding the silver surfboard.

That's all for the sports catalog. Not much, I know. So until next time, Waddle On

No comments:

WHO'S AMONG US?

Shortcut to Club Penguin

Club Penguin - Waddle around and meet new friends!

Pork And Beans

Sing Along To Pork And Beans

I'm The Only One

Sing Along To I'm The Only One