Saturday, July 19, 2008

The New Music Is...(And Other News)

Hi everyone! Well, my friend Skittles is unbanned, but couldn't take a screen shot of the music so here it is:

Fiesta
Aqua Grabber
Medieval Town

Not a lot, but they sound really neat.

Anyways, I have a screen shot of the new play. It wasn't hopping and fully awake at seven in the morning, but hey, it's still full of life.

















If you haven't noticed, I'm the penguin with the purple circle around it.

In my Best Day Ever music video, I caught the green puffle in the ice rink, but here he is again in picture:















I have to go. Until next time, Waddle On

No comments:

WHO'S AMONG US?

Shortcut to Club Penguin

Club Penguin - Waddle around and meet new friends!

Pork And Beans

Sing Along To Pork And Beans

I'm The Only One

Sing Along To I'm The Only One