Tuesday, July 15, 2008

STILL NO NEW FEATURES!!!

I can't believe it. Seven days of waiting and NOTHING! Nobody has updated the CPIP Blog, so I hope that they are working on fixing the problem. But, I am just about ready to pull my hair out in frustration!

Anyway, did everybody understand my Aqua Grabber instructions that I gave yesterday? No? Well here's the link to my video that explains it all:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iUVSX24ELQM

So, a lot of people have been emailing me and asking me if I was a member or not. The truth is, I'm not. And my videos and this blog prove that you don't have to be a member to be successful in Club Penguin. You just need spunk.

Until Next Time, Waddle On.




No comments:

WHO'S AMONG US?

Shortcut to Club Penguin

Club Penguin - Waddle around and meet new friends!

Pork And Beans

Sing Along To Pork And Beans

I'm The Only One

Sing Along To I'm The Only One