Monday, July 14, 2008

New Features Coming Tomorrow?

Hi penguins of the world. As you know, I've been following the new Club Penguin Features carefully. It is Monday, and the features have yet to arrive. This is day five of waiting, and I highly expect the features to come tomorrow when we log into Club Penguin. You can read the CPIP blog for more information on that and an upcoming game! I just read this morning on the Club Penguin website that the team is working on creating a game in the usually deserted Nightclub! There was a hint in the newspaper about the escaping green puffle, and a sketch of a penguin flipper spinning a record. So I think that the game is going to be about catching the green puffle that keeps escaping. There is no guarantee. I may be wrong or right, but we'll see when the game launches in late July or early August. So hopefully, the features will come tomorrow and we can all rest in peace! :)

Until then, Waddle On

No comments:

WHO'S AMONG US?

Shortcut to Club Penguin

Club Penguin - Waddle around and meet new friends!

Pork And Beans

Sing Along To Pork And Beans

I'm The Only One

Sing Along To I'm The Only One