Thursday, November 13, 2008

Dojo ALMOST Made New (and Newspaper info)

HELLO PENGUINS! There is just one more day till the new Dojo opens! There is also a brand new game coming out! It's called Card Jitsu and it starts on November 17th. The new Dojo party will start on the 14th and end on the 16th.

NEWSPAPER INFO
Dojo Grand Reopening- November 14-16
Card Jitsu Opening- November 17
New Play- November 21-December 11 (CAN YOU BELIEVE IT'S DECEMBER ALREADY?!)
New Igloo Catalog- November 21

I hope everyone has gotten a chance to listen to my new My-Pod on my homepage. Billy Joel is an amazing singer and piano player and Bon Jovi is total Rock 'n Roll! So I hope you enjoy it. I'll definitely be keeping it around for awhile. The second Billy Joel song (Scenes From An Italian Photograph) is just complete genius. It helps me think so much about life!

Anyways, comment if you want a specific song. I'll search it for appropriatness then add it!
WADDLE ON!

No comments:

WHO'S AMONG US?

Shortcut to Club Penguin

Club Penguin - Waddle around and meet new friends!

Pork And Beans

Sing Along To Pork And Beans

I'm The Only One

Sing Along To I'm The Only One