Monday, November 10, 2008

IS THAT THE DOJO?!

Hey Penguins!
Today I noticed the Dojo roof! I think that is the Dojo! WOW!! Is that a Water Fountain? I never knew it looked like that!

Here I am with A LOT of drilling and shoveling penguins trying to uncover the Dojo including the mystery penguin!!

There is also a sign all the way to your right that says:


Training
COMING NOVEMBER. 17





Also the Coins for Change is returning December 12th 2008!! Thanks for all of your help donating coins!



The new Club Penguin DS updates are out!!

The Club Penguin Team thanks you for waiting so patiently for it and in the meantime, if you want to get a closer look at some of the games and features you'll find in the DS, you can check out a video on Club Penguin's website about it. Here's the link:

http://clubpenguin.com/clubpenguinshop/elite_penguin_force.htm


Until Next Time,
Waddle On!



No comments:

WHO'S AMONG US?

Shortcut to Club Penguin

Club Penguin - Waddle around and meet new friends!

Pork And Beans

Sing Along To Pork And Beans

I'm The Only One

Sing Along To I'm The Only One