Thursday, November 6, 2008

New News and Other Info!

Hey Penguins!!
Yesterday, the Fireworks Celebration started.
Here are some pictures I took with Devon!
(CLICK IMAGE FOR BIGGER PICTURE!) I am pretty sure they end tomorrow, so I would go and see them today!

Anyway, the Penguin Style sneak peek is here!!! Here is what it looks like!!

This outfit is going to be in the new Penguin Style that is coming out tomorrow!

Don't forget!!


catalogpeek.jpg
The new Penguin Times came out also!!
It says:

November 7 - New Penguin Style Catalog

November 21 - New Play at the Stage!

New Pin Hidden on November 7 - 20!

That's all for today!
Until Next Time,
Waddle On!




No comments:

WHO'S AMONG US?

Shortcut to Club Penguin

Club Penguin - Waddle around and meet new friends!

Pork And Beans

Sing Along To Pork And Beans

I'm The Only One

Sing Along To I'm The Only One