Saturday, November 29, 2008

Treasure Book Update and More Information!

Hello Penguins!
This is Sara J.

The Treasure Book update is coming very soon!

treasurebook2.jpg
I hope some of you got a chance to look at the Treasure Book or even buy something from it!

You can take a peek at it at:

http://www.clubpenguin.com/clubpenguinshop/unlock_catalog.htm


New just in!!!

The Snow and Sports catalog has some cute and winter things in it!!



hockey.jpgMake sure you check them out! I will try to find hidden items. If I do, I will post them.

The Coins for Change is almost here.
Here are the reasons we are donating this year.

*Kids who are sick
*Kids who are poor and cannot go to school
*Kids without parents or who have been hurt by war

Please make sure that you donate coins this year. You are helping real lives and I am sure the people you are helping are thanking you.

The Dojo is not that full now, but the room might still be full. I tried a less populated server and it worked so it is trying to die down because of all of the Ninjas around Club Penguin.

Until Next Time,
Waddle On!


No comments:

WHO'S AMONG US?

Shortcut to Club Penguin

Club Penguin - Waddle around and meet new friends!

Pork And Beans

Sing Along To Pork And Beans

I'm The Only One

Sing Along To I'm The Only One